Unified Computing offers a complete mobile development solution. Our team has extensive experience in mobile user interface & visual design, engineering, product management and strategy advice. We manage the complete app creation process from the concept through to product launch in Australian and global marketplaces and provide ongoing application maintenance and support.
Unified Computing has an experienced app development team for hire consisting of mobile strategists and project managers, visual designers, and app architects and engineers. All projects are also overseen by a project leader who serves as your day-to-day manager. Our agile app development process makes it easy to scale up or down based on your own project’s unique needs and maintain project schedules and budget flexibility.
We have top app designers and app developers for hire. We can run the whole project in our office, or work side-by-side with your team Australia wide.
We help you plan and refine your mobile product strategy.
VISUAL DESIGN AND PROTOTYPING
We create pixel perfect visual designs consistent across all platforms.
Finally, we build, test, and deploy your app while providing ongoing support and maintenance.
Our Mobile Technology Expertise
- All major mobile platforms – iOS (iPhone & iPad), Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone
- B2C (business to consumer and brand apps) and B2E (business apps for internal use by your employees)
- Back-end web services and server development, and integration with existing web services via SOAP/REST
- Cross-platform development frameworks, such as Xamarin, Phonegap/Cordova, Sencha, and Appcelerator
- Location-based services with GPS detection and geo-coding, including Passbook andiBeacons geo-fencing
- Social network integration with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+
- Enterprise integrations with Salesforce, Oracle and Box
- Augmented reality with camera overlays
- 2D bar code and QR code scanning
- Audio recognition services (like Audible Magic) and speech recognition services (like Nuance)
- Streaming video playback of MJPEG and H.264 over HTTP/RTSP, HTTP live streaming
- Peer-To-Peer cross-device communication with Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity, including iBeacons
- Application usage analytics with Flurry, Omniture, and Google Analytics integration
- Ad serving with Google Adwords, DART, Medialets, iAds integration and custom ad serving implementations
- Application deployment through public app stores (like iTunes or Google Play) and private enterprise app stores